Do you have a fabulous, unworn wedding gown taking up valuable closet space? Let us help you make some room!
There are plenty of online marketplaces to list a gown, but none of those sites offer the opportunity for a bride to actually see, touch, and try on the gown. And we know shopping for the gown is all about the experience! Bustle provides a beautifully intimate shopping experience in an upscale atmosphere. Because we personally get to know each of our clients, we're able to place your gown in front of exactly the right bride.
How it works
*Please note: we only accept unaltered and unworn gowns.*
Click the CONSIGN TODAY button below to get started. When we receive your inquiry, we will reply promptly. Once a gown is accepted at Bustle, your work is done! The gown is placed on our showroom floor for six months and when it sells, you will receive a check in the mail. The price of the gown is determined based on market value using our proprietary software. Unlike most consignment boutiques, we do not require an upfront consignment fee.
We ask that each gown meet the following criteria:
- Unaltered and unworn.
- All buttons, beads, pearls, lace and appliqué attached.
- Zipper(s) in good working condition.
- Trim, hem, skirt and bodice intact (no snags or tears.)
- Completely odor free (smoke, perfume, etc.)
- Completely free of spots, stains or yellowing.
What we're looking for:
- Designer gowns (e.g. Amsale, Monique Lhuillier, Jenny Packham)
- Lush bridal trim such as veils, belts and headpieces
- We are unable to accept gowns from David's Bridal or Alfred Angelo